Shipping and Returns
Consumer Information pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 185 May 22, 1999 (Gazz. Uff., June 21, no. 143).-Implementation of Directive 9 l/l/EC on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts and subsequent amendments to the consumer code (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005) introduced by Legislative Decree No. 21/2014 in transposition of Directive 83/2011/EU.
The supplier of the services or products requested isCamperbros Srl, with registered office in "Via Vito Nicola Di Tullio, 20 70124 Bari (BA) - Italy - Cel. +39 392.2645894 Fax. 080.2221396".
Pursuant to article 5 of Legislative Decree No. 185 of 1999, the customer has the option to cancel the order/contract entered into on the Internet without penalty and without giving any explanation, in accordance with the following conditions.
The right of withdrawal expires:
- For lack of the essential integrity of the asset (and/or its contents)
- Even partial use of the asset and any consumables
- The lack of external packaging and/or original internal packaging
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, etc.)
- The damage to the product
In the cases mentioned above,Camperbros srl will return to sender the purchased goods.
Cannot exercise the right of withdrawal customers who purchase with VAT and those who buy custom goods.
In order to exercise this right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days from receiving the working of the products ordered, the customer must send to the address indicated below a registered letter with advice of receipt. The communication can be sent, within the same period, also by telegram, telex and facsimile, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 48 hours.
The notice should contain:
- the manifestation of intention of using the benefit granted by Legislative Decree No. 185 of May 22, 1999
- the indication of the product (s) for which you decide to avail themselves of the right of withdrawal
- data related to your bank account (this is to allow the return of the sum receivable).
To obtain a refund of the fee, the customer must contact us and, at his own expense, return the purchased products to the address will be communicated.
The return shipment must be made within 28 (twenty) working days from receipt of the goods and can be made via any Courier/carrier/shipper the customer deems fit.
Refund of the payment Mode: Camperbros will refund by wire transfer (or other form of payment) in the shortest time possible, and in any event within 14 days of receipt of the notification upon receipt of the return.
The refund is applicable to the price of the product (s) made (s) including any delivery charges "standard".
Is expressly understood that the cost of returning the product will remain at the customer's expense.