VERY IMPORTANT: These universal panels are suitable for most windows, but not for all. We have over 20 different sizes and 3 different colours (anthracite, grey or brown), so if you need other sizes or colours, ask us.
Double glazed window is supplied with an aluminium hinge rail to fit to your vehicle. So it can be interchangeable with all kinds of windows with similar aesthetic characteristics. In this package you will also find all the accessories required for fitting (handle, arms).
The picture is only for reference of the panel, it does not always correspond to the size in the ad.
OCEANIA Windows features: window with UPPER RIGHT ANGLES AND LOWER ROUNDED ANGLES and recessed aluminium inner hinge (as shown in photo).
Description: these universal glass panels can replace most of the standard window's glass panel mounted on motorhomes and caravans, also those windows that are no longer produced by the original suppliers being out of production.
Technical information: double glazing made of 3 mm casted methacrylate with 2 mm double, complete of hinge made of anodized aluminium. Complete of fitting accessories.
Packaging Information: single packaging in cardboard boxes with foam protections.
1) check if the design of your glass panel is similar to that of the photo in our notice; in particular, check that upper corners are right angles (90°), that lower are rounded, and that the aluminium top hinge IS recessed into the window (as shown in photo). If not, read the directions at the end of our notice to understand which kind of universal window may be the best for you.
2) If you are not sure, send some pictures of your window to email@example.com. If you do not have anymore the window, send pictures of other windows of your camper.
3) Measure your window hole (Width and Height) as described below and verify that the measurements are equal to the ones in ad.
4) Check if all the angles of your window hole are curved and not right angle (as illustrated in the below picture).
5) Keep in mind that this is an universal window and, depending on your window, not always it is perfectly equal so may be that you have to do some adaptations. For example may be that the positions of the handles are not the same, so you have to move the hooking blocks, or may be that you have to move also the position of the hooking binary of the window.
How to take measurements
The measures to be taken are those of the window hole, width and height, from/to the inside part of the rubber seal (so without including the dimension of the rubber seal) AS PER DRAWING; obviously these measures will be about 1 cm lower than the one indicated into ad title.
Differences between Universal Models
Universal Windows EUROPE: with UPPER RIGHT ANGLES AND LOWER ROUNDED ANGLES. The aluminium top hinge is NOT recessed into the window and it wraps all around the top edge.
Universal Windows OCEANIA: with UPPER RIGHT ANGLES AND LOWER ROUNDED ANGLES. The aluminium top hinge is recessed into the window
Universal Windows ASIA: with ALL FOUR RIGHT ANGLES. The aluminium top hinge is recessed into the window.
Universal Windows AFRICA: with ALL FOUR ROUNDED ANGLES. The aluminium top hinge is recessed into the window